Investing in Workplace Wellness may create a happier and healthier workforce, with a knock on effect on productivity and profitability.
With absenteeism and presenteeism costing the Australian economy billions each year, what effect is this having on your business?
It’s estimated that mental health issues alone cost Australian workplaces $10.9 billion per year, split as follows:
- Presenteeism – $6.1 billion
- Absenteeism – $4.7 billion
- Compensation Claims – $145.9 million
With the stress of COVID-19 and possibly already compromised health, these figures may well increase this year.
Our Diet and Nutrition seminars have been designed to help educate and support your employees (and indirectly their families) to enjoy better physical and mental health, so that sick days are reduced and when they are at work, they are more present, optimising their productivity and your profitability.
- MOOD FOOD – Feed your brain!
- The right foods to help sharpen cognitive function.
- A healthy brain is less anxious and thus more productive.
- Who’s in charge – your gut or your mind?
- WHAT’S HIDING IN YOUR SHOPPING TROLLEY?!
- And its possible impact on energy and mood.
- What those food labels really mean.
- Which “numbers” to look out for.
- BEAT THE WINTER BUGS!
- Food and well-being tips to bolster your immune system.
- Simple recipes to avoid getting sick.
- The top 3 must-have Nutrients.
- FOOD IS MEDICINE
- What to eat for optimum digestion.
- Eat-right to sleep better.
- What Foods boost energy versus those that zap.
- lasts 30 minutes or 60 minutes if including a healthy cooking demonstration.
- Includes Information Sheets and Recipes
- Can be extended to include mini individual 1 : 1 consultations for specific employees.
CONTACT US today to take to the first steps to making your business a happier, healthier one.