These chocolate cheesecake balls were so yummy that I forgot to share the recipe sooner!
I know they’re a bit decadent but perfect for a special occasion or even as a gift.
Chocolate Cheesecake Balls
- 150 g almond meal I love the one from Aldi
- 100 g dried dates
- 40 g rice syrup
- 150 g mascarpone cheese
- 1 heaped tbsp cacao powder
- 30 g coconut oil melted
- 150 g good quality dark chocolate
- make sure the dates don’t have any stones in them and then pulverise them in a mixer into a thick paste
- combine all ingredients except the dark chocolate in a mixer until a very thick dough comes together
- roll into small balls using a teaspoon of mixture
- melt the chocolate
- dip the balls in the chocolate to fully coat them
- place on greaseproof paper and pop in the fridge to allow the chocolate to firm up
- store in the fridge until you’re ready to share!
If you’d rather not have the extra chocolate – (what an insane thought – I know!) then you could roll the balls in desiccated coconut but I promise you, I’ve done the research (!) and they are not quite so scrummy!
You can find more snacks here but I can’t promise that they’ll be as decadent!