Beauty Bliss Balls
As part of my new love affair with collagen, I've played about with a few bliss ball recipes to come up with this beautifying recipe!You probably know that collagen is great for healthy joints and skin, but unfortunately as we age our existing collagen breaks down and it becomes harder for our body to replace it. So, with a few sneaky tricks, I've started to incorporate collagen into my daily diet using a good quality Collagen Superblend. The almonds and hemp seeds helps provide much needed Essential Fatty Acids. Such a simple way to help lessen the signs of aging and those wrinkles!
- 1 cup almonds
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 15 g Evolve Collagen & Hemp Seed Superblend
- 1 cup dried apricots
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 30 g coconut oil melted
- Desiccated coconut to dust
- Grind the almonds and then combine all the ingredients in a high-speed mixer until a dough-like consistency forms.
- Roll a teaspoon of dough into a ball and roll in the desiccated coconut.
- Enjoy a couple of bliss balls as a mid-morning or afternoon snack and store in the fridge.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!